Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A Room Full of Dogs

     I am hiding from people right now. In a room with a bunch of crazy dogs. Who are hiding as well {aren't dogs supposed to be man's best friend? Weird. Maybe they are as people phobic and asexual as I am and I use the term asexual loosely...}. I hate HATE being so antisocial and I hate HATE the unwanted awkwardness that seems to have forever taunted me. I would lock myself in a room whenever my parents had parties and I would cry. CRY. Really, I would hysterically cry because there were so many people. And it makes me soooo nervous; I just couldn't handle it. So here I am, currently writing this blog on my friend's iPad {so cool... sooo jealous} with a room full of crazy dogs and an insane party juking and raving its way outside my door.
     I would like to take this time to apologize for my absence. I have been working on my AP English paper nonstop and I can proudly {with dark circles under my eyes and filthy unwashed hair} say that it was turned in today. Staple parallel to the top and completely unwrinkled. It was a truly moving sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment