Sunday, June 26, 2011

Summer Goodbyes

       Tomorrow will officially be the end of my summer. It will be a very sad day in my household {although I'm sure my parents are quite thrilled as I will be getting out of the house}. Three grueling weeks lay ahead of me, seeing as I have gotten well acquainted with the summer spirit. Wind flying through my hair, birds chirping through the morning mist, floating down the river bend... it is all quite picturesque, isn't it? Well, tomorrow it will be replaced by fluorescent lights, awkward desk chairs, and immature sophomore boys... such fun {not}. Summer school starts tomorrow if you haven't already guessed, and tomorrow is going to be one of those I've been going to sleep at three in the morning and it is way too early to function correctly type of days. I am very afraid that the flat G note of my alarm clock will forever be conditioned into my subconscious... bee bee beeee beeep.

No comments:

Post a Comment