Sunday, December 19, 2010

Welcome and Beware

     I guess I must introduce myself. I am a regular teenager living the trials and tribulations of everyday life... big deal. I completely and definitely realize the potential disaster in which insanity may confront me by the creation of this blog. After all, it is no different from talking to oneself considering the fact that an actual person might or might not be reading what I will be writing. Either way, the creation of this blog is solely and purposely for the venting of the frustrations and troubles I find with this world. I truly hope that its intent and possibly demise is unconventional and inexplicably unorthodox. I must warn those with particularly sensitive ears to not be offended nor insulted by my strong opinions of the world we live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment